Patient Care Technician
Assists patients in a medical setting by checking their vitals, helping them with their mobility, and addressing and communicating concerns with their primary care physician.
- Checks patients’ vital signs
- Helps them get in and out of bed
- Tracks their progress for the care team
- Addresses the patient’s concerns with their care team and/or primary care physician
- Physically moves and turns the patient both for comfort/medical necessity
- Works under the supervision of an RN and assists them with daily tasks