Responsible for helping to develop marketing campaigns and content for a brand. Support the marketing department, conduct market research, and develop sales strategies.
- Develop strategies to help the company improve its market share.
- Study the company’s competition, conduct surveys, and analyze data.
- Establish budgets, schedule activities, and select media outlets for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are effective and meet the company's objectives.
- Create and post content on the company’s social media accounts and website.
- Produce marketing literature and update databases and spreadsheets with information.
- Coordinate with various departments, such as sales or advertising, to execute various activities.
- Implement marketing plans in a timely and efficient manner in order to achieve desired results.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by comparing metrics to key objectives.
- Prepare reports on findings and make recommendations for future campaigns.