Responsible for keeping airline passengers safe and comfortable. Perform safety checks, serve food and beverages during the flight, and provide outstanding customer service.
- Communicate with passengers and give them instructions in the event of an emergency.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during all types of situations including stressful ones.
- Provide passengers with a comfortable and enjoyable experience during their flight.
- Help customers find their seats, stow their baggage, and prepare to take off and land.
- Present safety instructions at the beginning of the flight and show the emergency equipment.
- Keep the cabin supervised and secured at all times and help flyers with special needs.
- Document incidents and comply with all rules, regulations, and airline policies.