When it comes to the world of visual communications, at Imagine, we're all in. At Imagine, we are hyper-focused on empowering brands to skillfully connect with their consumers via custom print solutions-produced with the highest quality and the most reliable precision at breakneck speed. We're visionaries in an age-old industry, and we've been partnering with some of the most beloved brands in the world for decades.
What we bring to the table
- A highly competitive compensation / commission plan that incents and rewards profitable sales coupled with a rich benefits package and 401k matching.
- The largest and most advanced creative, print, finishing, kit pack/fulfillment capabilities and capacity in the country. Staffed by the best and most experienced support teams in the business.
- A cutting-edge client-facing technology stack that solves client challenges and fuels growth.
- Diverse and experienced leadership team, hyper-focused on delivering for clients and our people in a collaborative environment.
- An ownership structure that fuels continuous investment in the business
But enough about us.
You. You're passionate about delivering exceptional to your clients-good enough isn't even in your vocabulary. You're an artisan of ideas and a wizard at bringing them to life. You're the perfect balance of Creative and Type A, all while being honest, approachable, and reliable. Seeing your clients hit it out of the park because of the fantastic work you did for them-that's the feeling that gets you up every morning.
Good work starts with good people. Want to join us?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce and sell The Imagine Group's total solution offerings across our targeted vertical markets
- Achieve business goals by identifying and developing strategic opportunities. Develop prospects best suited to the company. Demonstrate understanding of client needs and articulate the benefits of our capabilities and solutions offered by Imagine
- Create action plans and utilize selling tools and Imagine training to convert prospects to active customers
- Deliver effective presentations at the executive level to gain customer engagement
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and profitability targets
- Manage customer relationships and develop strong, long-term, collaborative engagements through appropriate and timely contact, resolution of issues, and achievement of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with internal departments as part of the team selling process - Solutions and Creative, Account Management, Estimating, Project Management
- Strategize with Sales leadership s to develop organic growth opportunities and strategic plans within existing and target accounts for new solutions
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of high level outside sales experience
- 3+ years in the commercial visual communications, or commercial printing or closely adjacent industry
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Salesforce.com, and production management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in the visual communications, or commercial print space
- Understanding value-based selling from creative through commercial, digital and wide format printing and fulfillment services
- Bilingual or multilingual proficiency in any language (including ASL) preferred
Where we meet
At Imagine, we strive to create a company that mirrors the communities in which we live and work. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is long-term and never-ending. The work never stops; we will never be finished. We make every endeavor to stay humble, walk the walk, and create an atmosphere where positive change is the norm. We're proud to commit to accountability, transparency, and continuous improvement.