Back to search results
Clinical Imaging IT Specialist IV - Radiology
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Los Angeles
|November 25, 2023|
Description Take on a key role within an award-winning healthcare system. Leverage advanced technology to deliver consistently exceptional patient care. Take your career to the next level. You can do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As a critical member of our 3D Printing Lab team, you will oversee our media services program as well as our 3D clinical anatomical printing program. This will involve strategic collaboration with medical staff at all levels on projects related to both services. You will track and manage utilization of the 3D clinical anatomical printing program, delivering smooth workflow and appropriate billing while ensuring clinician requestors have the printed models they need for clinical care planning. You will also serve as the national representative on 3D Printing SIG at RSNA to further our knowledge and use cases.
* Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of experience in a relevant field - required
* Master's Degree with 2+ years of experience in relevant field - preferred
* Ability to keep up with evolving Multi-media techniques, hardware and software.
* In-depth knowledge of the common type of AM Technologies/methods, including strengths and weakness of each method and how to map these attributes to the intended function of each patient specific model.
* In-depth knowledge of AM processes include but not limited to Fused Deposition Modeling, PolyJet, Binder Jetting, Powder Bed Fusion and Sterolithography.
* Be knowledgeable of various AM post-processing methods that include Acrylic vanish sealing, Cyanoacrylate infiltration, Sanding, Painting, Chemical smoothing and Sodium Hydroxide cleaning.