Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Social Worker (LMFT) - Homeless Healthcare Collaborative
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Santa Monica
|September 26, 2023|
Description UCLA Health seeks a full-time Social Worker for the Homeless Healthcare Collaborative, an innovative alternative health care delivery program to provide care to persons experiencing homelessness. The Social Worker will provide services in the community as part of the multidisciplinary care team in encampments, shelters, parks, and other community settings.
The Social Worker will provide direct social work and mental health services, including assessment, intervention, recommendations, insurance enrollment, social service assessment, and social service referrals to people experiencing homelessness and housing instability in the community setting. The Social Worker will be responsible for social service needs assessments and referrals, community-based referrals, insurance enrollment and verification, providing psychiatric resources/referrals, and safety planning with individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
This position will also include sharing the responsibility for driving the HHC mobile clinic.
Pay Range: $60800.00 - $134200.00 Annually
* Current LMFT license
* Current BLS certification
* Master's Degree in relevant field
* California Driver's License
* Position is subject to the California DMV's "Pull Notice System" and continued employment is contingent upon proof of a satisfactory driving record.
* Ability to drive the HHC mobile unit
* Strong organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills to work with minimal to moderate supervision required.
* Skill in working as part of a team and maintaining cooperative working relationships with members of UCLA Health staff, community and campus partners, sponsors, and the Los Angeles community
* Skill in working independently to complete multiple and complex tasks in an environment with rapid changes in priorities .
* Ability to attend to detail and extract data and document clinical care with high fidelity.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Experience working with people experiencing homelessness and/or underserved populations required.
* Experience working in the community setting
* Experience working in low or under-resourced setting
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) oral communication skills
* Lived experience of homelessness