At Imagine we go beyond print to help our clients deliver game-changing visual communications from concept to delivery that set the standard for our industry. The first step in this process is hiring great employees! Our innovative teams are the most committed, highly experienced artisans in the business. We are committed to delivering high-quality marketing solutions, in every environment and campaign, helping our clients capture the heart, minds, and loyalty of their customers. For more than 30 years, The Imagine Group has established itself as one of the most influential and innovative visual communications companies in the industry. Join us and let's Imagine a better way together.
The Warehouse Attendant performs a variety of tasks related to receiving, storing, shipping, and distributing materials. This individual is responsible for accurately locating and verifying incoming/outgoing product along with timely delivery of stock to the requested departments while maintaining a safe and organized warehouse.
Shift: M-F 3:00pm - 11:25pm
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Pulls product to various types of equipment and verifies to the production ticket.
- Verifies product is labeled correctly with correct quantity, type, and size of material.
- When material is moved, it must be electronically moved in the system.
- Ensures inventory accuracy for all transactions.
- Consumes material to jobs when applicable.
- Responds promptly and professionally to internal customer inquiries.
- Process returns from production.
- Moves product throughout the facility using various types of power equipment.
- And other duties as assigned.
The Warehouse Attendant may also perform job responsibilities in the following areas:
- Receives, unloads, and sorts product, delivered from vehicles and vessels.
- Reads shipping documents and verifies the quantity and quality of items received.
- Inspects and reports any damages before unloaded the vehicle or vessel.
- Moves merchandise from the receiving dock into the warehouse.
- Operates and maintains receiving/warehouse equipment, such as forklifts, and maintains the appearance of the warehouse/receiving area.
- Conducts inventory audits and record issues.
- May receive and answer customer and vendor inquiries.
- Verifies documents to material deliveries and report discrepancies.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and contacts shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- May use hand-held scanner to record barcode on incoming products or enter the information into a computer.
- May route items to other departments or different areas within the warehouse.
- Use a variety of power and manual equipment to unload and stow material.
- Receive product into a computer program, print labels, and verify that everything is labeled and received according to product quantity and type.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Receives inbound products from production or unloads shipments from trucks.
- Reads and understands work orders, locates and picks items from storage areas, and packs items for shipment.
- Verifies that merchandise is correct for the work order and finalizes and fulfills the shipment.
- May operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, cherry pickers, and pallet jacks, as well as other equipment including bar code scanners, carts, and dollies.
- May resolve customer order issues, including processing returns.
- Adheres to safety, quality, and production procedures.
- Performs multiple functions within an operation, including inbound processing, order fulfillment, order packaging, customer returns processing, and inventory control.
- Processes incoming customer orders to ensure accuracy of product, pricing, and transportation requirements.
- Gives customers basic product knowledge, pricing, and shipping information and answers other questions.
- Compiles knowledge of customer base and unique customer requirements to complete orders and keeps accurate customer records in required software systems and programs.
- Interacts with customers, Sales, Operations, Transportation, vendors, and supervisor to verify all information is correct and to resolve discrepancies and inconsistencies with orders.
- Handles finished materials, picks, packages, prepares, palletizes, and ships or moves shipments within the warehouse.
- Processes returns, inspects items for wear, and determines and ensures proper disposition.
- Takes periodic inventories, counts and processes inventory during resolution and inbound receiving activities, stocks warehouse shelves, and updates product locations.
- Ensures accuracy of inventory.
- Provide packing slips, medical certs, Bill of Ladings on shipments when applicable.
- And other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Warehouse, fulfillment or receiving experience preferred
- Ability to operate lift trucks safely and efficiently.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability are necessary.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations
- Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions.
- Basic math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations
- Bilingual or multilingual proficiency in any language (including ASL) preferred
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to visually inspect all work for defects and distinguish colors.
- Frequent reaching, bending, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and stooping.
- Manual dexterity for repetitive work.
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Chemicals: N/A
- Travel: N/A
Imagine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and Inclusion are not just a checked box, it is a critical part of our commitment to deliver innovative solutions to our clients and provide a great place to work for our entire Imagine family. We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.