ENTRY LEVEL Warehouse Worker - Weekend Shift
$1,500 Sign on bonus - ($500 on 91st day and $1,000 after 9 months)
SHIFT: 4 ten-hour shifts - 6am-4pm Saturday - Tuesday
Starting pay at $18.75 per hour
Hallmark is ranked #2 best employer in MO and now's your chance to join! We are hiring immediately for full time order selectors.
Benefits and Perks:
Hallmark's biggest resource is our team! So, providing benefits that support the lives and wellbeing of Hallmarkers is among the most important investment the company makes!
- On-site cafe and card shop with payroll deduct available
- Monthly production bonus opportunity after training is completed
- Medical, dental and vision insurance effective on 31st day
- 401K match and profit sharing
- Paid breaks based on your work schedule
- 10 Paid holidays
- Climate controlled facility
- Flexible overtime (you can complete overtime hours when it works for you)
- Growth opportunities
As a Warehouse order selector, you will:
- Read retail store orders and select orders with different voice selecting fill methods.
- Be on the move - you'll be moving your entire shift.
- Be bending, stooping, and lifting frequently every day.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- You're at least 18 years of age
- You're able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to constantly stand, walk, push/pull, and reach above shoulder level
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 30 pounds constantly, up to 40 pounds frequently, and up to 60 pounds occasionally
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous warehouse, order selector, or picker/packer experience
- Strong concentration- and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT HALLMARK
We want to help you be your best - at work and at home, now and in the future. It's why providing benefits to support you and your family's well-being is one of the most important investments Hallmark makes.
- Your Health: Medical, vision, and dental plans; Specialized plan option for people with type 2 diabetes; Short-term and long-term disability coverage; Life and accident insurance
- Your Well-Being: On-site registered nurses who provide health consultations and optional seasonal vaccinations. Health rewards program (earn up to $400 per year). On-site ergonomics team provides physical therapy education and services.
- Your finances: A 401(k) with a 4% company match vested from day one. Health savings (HSA) or Flexible spending (FSA) accounts.
- Your life: During your first year, you'll receive 18 days (144 hours) of PTO and 10 paid holidays. Paid parental leave, adoption assistance, and comprehensive fertility benefits for eligible employees.
- Your work environment: Climate-controlled and safety-first environment; On-site cafe that offers hot and cold meals; On-site Hallmark store where you can shop Hallmark products for 50%-75% off; Inclusive environment and a relaxed dress code, with a few safety rules to follow (close-toed shoes are required). Whether you have purple hair, express yourself through body art, or like to wear your favorite unicorn onesie. We want you to be and feel like yourself.
- Your career: A career with Hallmark can take you anywhere. Our career paths are shaped by your talents and ambitions. Whether you want to take the next step up in a role you know and love or are looking to move into an entirely new area or location. We can help you do just that.
Now's your chance to embrace a future with Hallmark-just follow the instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are DOCX and PDF.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.