Please read these legal notices carefully before using VeteranJobs.net (the ‘Site’ or ‘WebSite’). By using this Site owned and operated by LatPro Inc., you convey your agreement with this legal notice (‘Terms of Service’, ‘The Agreement’ or ‘This Agreement’). If you do not agree with the terms stated in this legal notice or are dissatisfied with the Site, do not use this Site. LatPro Inc. (‘VeteranJobs.net, ‘We,’ ‘Us,’ or ‘Our’) reserves the right to alter, modify, or otherwise update these terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such alterations, modifications, or updates. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’ and ‘user’ as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this WebSite for any reason. You agree to be bound by all of the terms of this, and all future agreements, as long as you use VeteranJobs.net. VeteranJobs.net may revise these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms of Service, because they are binding on you.
Jobs & Other Third Party Content
The jobs found on VeteranJobs.net either browsing or by keyword search, have been created by third parties over which VeteranJobs.net exercises no control. VeteranJobs.net jobs are loaded by RSS and XML feeds in an automated manner — as such, the jobs are not screened. VeteranJobs.net assumes no responsibility for the content of any job post or website that is either found in VeteranJobs.net search results or linked to by VeteranJobs.net.
Links To Other Sites
VeteranJobs.net contains links to third-party WebSites. We provide these links as aids to assist you in locating other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. VeteranJobs.net is not responsible for the content of linked third-party Sites or any link contained in a linked Site and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of Content on such third-party WebSites. VeteranJobs.net reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. If you decide to access any third-party Sites linked to this Site, you do so at own risk. We welcome your suggestions for links to our Site. You may suggest a link to this Site; however, the link may not state or imply that VeteranJobs.net endorses your Site.
Use of VeteranJobs.net
Forum & Blog Content
Any VeteranJobs.net networking webpage, blog, message boards, or other opportunities to post hosted by VeteranJobs.net and its designees (collectively, the “Forum”) are designed to help readers in their careers and facilitate discussions about career decisions. This information is provided by visitors to our website, many of whom use anonymous screen names. They may post messages or make statements that are misleading, deceptive, or simply wrong. VeteranJobs.net does not endorse and is not responsible for any opinion, advice, information, comment, or statement made or displayed on the Forum by third parties.
Users of the Forum must not post content or information that is illegal, deceptive, intimidating, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene or objectionable. Users are prohibited from posting content which contains sexual, ethnic or racial or other discriminating slurs, or material that includes no relevant or constructive content or that goes beyond profanity into obscenity. Users are also prohibited from posting any proprietary information, business secrets or confidential information. Users may not post any ads, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment or business opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding.
Although VeteranJobs.net does not have any obligation to do so, VeteranJobs.net may monitor any content posted on its Forum and reserves the right to remove or modify portions of or entire posts which violate the rules above, to move messages or topics that are unrelated to the specific page on which they are posted, or eliminate advertisements, recruiting or other commercial content. If you see a message that violates our policies, please contact VeteranJobs.net immediately at http://veteranjobs.net/contact so we can consider editing or removing it. VeteranJobs.net reserves the right to share information about such content and the circumstances surrounding their transmission with any third party in order to operate its Site; to protect its interests, its partners and its visitors, and to comply with legal responsibilities or government requests.
Ownership and Rights to Use Content
VeteranJobs.net does not claim ownership of content, whether it be information, graphics, data, text or other Content submitted by third parties (collectively, “Content”). However, by posting Content to any area of the VeteranJobs.net website, you grant VeteranJobs.net and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform or display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. VeteranJobs.net will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content.
Some areas of the VeteranJobs.net website require you register as a member. If you register to become a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, true, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our system and (b) will be responsible for keeping your username and password confidential . You also agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to VeteranJobs.net to any third party.
Change In Service and Terms
VeteranJobs.net may modify or terminate the VeteranJobs.net Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. VeteranJobs.net reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information contained on this WebSite is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Site or in any referenced links. VeteranJobs.net disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability, or availability of information or material displayed on this Site. VeteranJobs.net also disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of title, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and all warranties with regard to the hardware and software that is the basis for this WebSite including all implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose and incidental, special, direct or consequential damages.
VeteranJobs.net does not guarantee that job candidates will be contacted or hired by any of the employers whose job postings appear on this Site. VeteranJobs.net does not take responsibility for any job that candidates may secure as a result of using this Site. VeteranJobs.net does not make any representations or warranties of any kind with respect to any job, candidates, employers, or third party whether in regards to its WebSite, hiring, employment recruiting practices, products, or services. VeteranJobs.net does not endorse any job, candidate, employer, or third party on this Site.
VeteranJobs.net does not guarantee that the information on our Site will be accurate, complete, continuously available, or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall VeteranJobs.net or its licensors be liable for any damages whatsoever including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this WebSite or with the delay or inability to use this WebSite or relating to This Agreement.
Except to the extent required by applicable law and then only to that extent, in no event will VeteranJobs.net, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates or agents (“the VeteranJobs.net parties”) be liable to you on any legal theory for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages, including without limitation, loss of revenue or income, lost profits, pain and suffering, emotional distress, cost of substitute goods or services, or similar damages suffered or incurred by you or any third party that arise in connection with the websites or services (or the termination thereof for any reason), even if the VeteranJobs.net parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The VeteranJobs.net parties shall not be responsible or liable whatsoever in any manner for any content posted on the websites or services (including claims of infringement relating to content posted on the websites or services, for your use of the websites and services, or for the conduct of third parties whether on the websites, in connection with the services or otherwise relating to the websites or services.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material located on or linked to by VeteranJobs.net violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify VeteranJobs.net in accordance with VeteranJobs.net’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. VeteranJobs.net will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of VeteranJobs.net or others, VeteranJobs.net may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the WebSite. In the case of such termination, VeteranJobs.net will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to VeteranJobs.net. Notices and counter-notices related to the Site should be sent to VeteranJobs.net Copyright Notice, 3980 Broadway St., Suite 103-147, Boulder, CO 80304 (copyright @ VeteranJobs.net). Please consider consulting your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice as there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
1. Independent Contractor/Relationship of Parties. This Agreement is not intended to nor shall it constitute, create, give rise to, or otherwise recognize a joint venture, partnership or formal business organization of any kind, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be only those expressly set forth.
2. Notice. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to LatPro, Inc., 3980 Broadway St., Suite 103-147, Boulder, CO 80304.
3. Force Majeure. VeteranJobs.net hereby agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to perform its obligations expeditiously, but VeteranJobs.net shall not be liable nor deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond VeteranJobs.net reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts, fires, acts of government or governmental agencies, accidents, machinery breakdowns, delays of carriers or suppliers, public emergency, failure of equipment or software, unexpected use of the Site, computer virus and unauthorized use of the Site.
4. Indemnity. Except to the extent of the negligence of VeteranJobs.net, You will indemnify and hold harmless VeteranJobs.net, and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors from and against any loss, claim, damage, liability or expense (including reasonable attorneys fees and investigation expenses) (‘Claim’) arising from, related to or resulting from Your breach of this contract or use of the internet Site and service.
5. Assignment. The Agreement may not be assigned by you without VeteranJobs.net written consent. VeteranJobs.net may assign This Agreement including by operation of law.
6. Successors. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their heirs, legal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns.
7. Compliance with Laws. In exercising their rights and obligations under this Agreement, the parties shall comply with all applicable laws and government regulations.
8.Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
9. Changes. VeteranJobs.net may modify or terminate the VeteranJobs.net Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. VeteranJobs.net reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
10. Waiver. The failure of either party to insist on the strict performance of any terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement at any time, or in any one or more instances, or its failure to take advantage of any of its rights, or any course of conduct or dealing, shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of any such rights or conditions at any future time and shall in no way affect the continuance in full force and effect of all the provisions of this Agreement. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by VeteranJobs.net.
11. Headings. Headings used in the Agreement are for convenience of reference only and shall not be construed as altering the meaning of this Agreement or any of its parts.
12. Severabilty. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall not be affected. The Agreement shall be interpreted as if the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had not been included in it, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable provision which, being valid and enforceable, comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid or unenforceable provision.
13. Binding arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Boulder, Colorado, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or LatPro Inc. may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Boulder, Colorado necessary to protect the rights or property of you or latpro Inc. pending the completion of arbitration.